Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Haversine Calculator

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I refuse to take a chance, ever, on going aground when there's a safe,
viable alternative to taking the chance. One would never wish to go
aground on the Cape Fear shoals. It could cost you your boat. Not that
they are hard or rocky or anything like that but there's currents and
tides thunder storms and not much civilization or assistance around.

It may be premature to decide where he's going, it'd still be just a
small change to port to go SE of the yacht channel, the chart I'm
looking at, 11520 seems to indicate he could expect six to eight fathoms
there.

Cheers
Martin

Wilbur Hubbard