posted to alt.politics.usa.republicans,austin.politics,alt.sailing.asa,alt.tv.sopranos
[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is themedia?

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 19:13:14 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

I don't believe Fact Check. They could make things up easily. The same
goes for Media matters. Both could be dupes for Obama. They offer me and
the American public nothing concrete. Document are very easy to forge
these days as everybody knows. The birth certificate needs to have tests
run on it to ascertain it's age at the very least. If it isn't proven to
be 47 years old then it's a fake. What is Obama hiding?

Oh please, why test the birth certificate when the records of his birth
are in Honolulu? And what makes you think his birth certificate has to
be as old as he is? With all the post 9/11 BS, I had to get another copy
of mine, as the original was lost. My birth certificate is 6 years old,
I'm 60 years old.