posted to alt.politics.usa.republicans,austin.politics,alt.sailing.asa,alt.tv.sopranos
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:27:20 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

College Hell! How about his birth records. It appears Obama isn't even
qualified to hold the office of President of the United States.

Quite desperate, aren't you?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808150001

You do know John McCain wasn't born in this country, but he is also
eligible to be President.

Hey, I'm not the one whose suing in a court of law. It's a reputable lawyer
doing it. The case must have merit or it would have been dismissed prior to
this point. Proof of citizenship should not be withheld from the public.

I don't believe Fact Check. They could make things up easily. The same goes
for Media matters. Both could be dupes for Obama. They offer me and the
American public nothing concrete. Document are very easy to forge these
days as everybody knows. The birth certificate needs to have tests run on it
to ascertain it's age at the very least. If it isn't proven to be 47 years
old then it's a fake. What is Obama hiding?

--
Gregory Hall