William R. Watt

Default Stevenson Projects Micro-Cup

lesson learned.

usual practice is to do a dry fit befroe gluing up. its one reason for
using screws, they can be removed and reinserted. so you fit the pieces
together, sand protruding edges, then take them apart, apply glue, and put
them back together again. I just make a plywood backrest for my 4 year old
Loonie one sheeter. Cut out and fit, installed dry and tried out on
dry land, adjusted, then refit, before gluing up and painting.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm