posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default Single Handlinf Crusiers How about this one

On 2 Oct, 13:31, "jlrogers " wrote:
Based on advice here, what about this one?http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...&units=Feet&cu...

Looks good. The only thing that might give me a problem
is getting through the companionway. I once sailed
on a boat that used a galley surface as a step, and it
wasn't great. You would need to try it to see if it suited you.

IIRC, the main problem was that when the galley was in use, it
was difficult to keep the "step" clear. If you were sailing single
handed, then this wouldn't be an issue, because you would
move things out of the way when going up.

Regards

Donal