John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Idle pulley for 03 4.3L Merc

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:34:25 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote:

I noticed that I'm gettins some belt squeel at idle. The belt was
slightly loose but when I went to tighten it I discovered that one of
the cogs in the adjustment gear is missing. Are there any on-line
resources to buying engine parts for Merc engines? I didn't come up
with anything via Google other than oils and spark plugs. I assume if
I buy a new idle pulley it will come as one assembly, not just the
bearing for the pulley itself.

-Robert

Check these guys out:

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/