DK DK is offline

Default China bailout bill...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 3, 2:01 pm, wrote:
On Oct 3, 1:29 pm, wrote:

On Oct 3, 12:33 pm, wrote:
Looks like they are going to pass a bill without protecting the US
taxpayer from China and others pawning their own bad loans on US
banks.. They should all be thrown out...
Well, we just got sold out to China..

Scotty, Bush and company have been borrowing money, and thus oweing
China for a long time, and at an astounding rate to fund the war.

Different issue.. The bill they passed today allows them to sell their
bad debt to American banks and we will buy them up along with our own
bad debt...

Oh boy..... sounds like you guys are going down and you'll probably take us
with you.
You need a real overhaul of your financial system...it isn't working
anymore.

"Oh boy"...sounds like an idiot posting.