posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default Biden fails to finish off housewife

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:06:36 -0600, "Charles Momsen"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:50:20 -0600, "Charles Momsen"
wrote:

It looks like nearly 40 years in the Senate isn't enough experience to
finish off a hockey mom running for Vice President.

No wonder Joe thinks Hillary was a better choice.

Palin looked great, she lost a few pounds and she really connected with
the
people. It's apparent that she is the true agent of change.

If Joe has all this experience we must ask ourselves: "Are we better off
now
then 40 years ago?"

Who shoulders more blame for the current mess the country is in - Joe
Biden
or Sarah Palin?

Do you really think it would have boosted Biden's appeal if he had
gone in hard and made the pretty lady look stupid....she's managing
that all by herself.

If Palin is stupid then Yahoo Serious is Einstein.

She's not stupid...just very uninformed, inexperienced and naive.
She's the pretty face to appeal to those who know nothing of the real
state of your nation......and that's probably what will see her as VP.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.