Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Tow vehicles

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:25:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

OMFG, I just did the calc for a Toyota Tundra with about 20,000 miles
costing about $20,000. Even paying $9000 down it will cost over 300/
month. Good God am I living in the past. I had no idea vehicles were
so dang expensive these days.
I think the old '88 dodge Ramcharger can run a while longer.

We put a rebuilt motor in a Lincoln Navigator with 175 000 miles on
it. Everything has always worked, the body is perfect, the interior
excellant. When it developed a bad valve guide, expensive to fix, we
went with a new motor, since it should last another 100 000 easy.
All it has ever needed is brakes, tires, fluids. Nothing has ever
broken on it. We change the brake fluid and glycol regularly, not just
the oil and transmission fluid.

Casady