[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Biden smirks while Sarah........

On Oct 2, 11:14*pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:02 pm, Boater wrote:

JimH wrote:
......hits it out of the park with bases loaded.

Way to go Sarah!

You mean, by saying she wasn't going to answer the questions that were
being asked?

Palin didn't do herself any more damage, but I'd bet polls show the
undecided voters thought Biden won handily.

Huh? *I really like Sarah P. but I thought Biden won.

Unfortunately he told at least 5 seperate lies about McCain's votes in
the Senate.. From coal burning plants in the US to education. I just
saw a fact checker run down the "short list"..