Skip Gundlach

Default Getting hosed

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:kXYec.669$uF3.447@lakeread04...
You don't need a whole lot. I talked to Ed McKunen, president of
Sealand (and not my favorite person) about it. We recommend making your
longer runs in Schedule 40 PVC with short lengths of Odorsafe to absorb
vibration and movement.

Does the hose go over the pipe, or are some intermediate fittings needed to
work?

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover." - Mark Twain