posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Single Handlinf Crusiers How about this one

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
Based on advice here, what about this one?
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...our&slim=quick

--

jlrogers±³©

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt

"Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall
soon have neither." Benjamin Franklin

Seems a bit over-priced, but I don't know the market in that part of the US.
Depends on how much you have to do to it. Good boats, however. I'm not sure
if this is best for a liveaboard. I wouldn't try it in less than 36.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com