Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Dragon Lady, Ruff Times and High Times

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:45:02 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

Flying Pig has already traversed the area, so that's not a problem for them.

Those who have been there will recognize that monster steak Skip
reported on the Virginia Cut. (Coinjock?)

Good point, I'd forgotten about that. Actually it's prime ribs at the
Coinjock Marina, and the reputation is well deserved. I've never had
better and never been disappointed. We were there 3 times last year,
once going north, again going south, and the last time by car while we
were waiting for engine work at Manteo.

'Tis a pretty fair distance from there to the decision-point at Cape
May even with the westerly or northerly winds I see forecast.

We'll see which course they take from there in a dozen or two hours.

I wouldn't bet a nickel on them going through the Chesapeake after the
big build up we've heard. That's one problem with a too public
announcement of plans.