posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default Evo X

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:51:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On 1 Oct, 05:56, OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:22:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Here's a link:-

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/cargrouptests/220788/
subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_type_uk_versus_mitsubishi_ evo_x_fq300_sst.html

One of many derogatory comments from that link:-
"And what does all this leave you with once you actually settle down
driving? A slightly unsatisfying car, I’m afraid. "

Guess the guy really wanted his satisfaction when he pulled up at the
ballet and the parking attendant started droolong over the
'Aston'.....

"F" the ballet!!
You would have loved what I did yesterday!!

Steering with the throttle ... hands on my knees...
Speed between 80 and 110 mph (hands on the knees,
not on the wheel)...
It was exactly like sailing without a rudder when you
balance the main versus the genoa. You would have
LOVED it Oz.

Don't tell me that you wouldn't have enjoyed
doing 180 degree turns, 270, 360, and 720 turns
in an Aston.

Regards

Donal

Hmmm, sounds like fun....next time try it in a more nimble car :-)

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.