posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers±³©[_2_] jlrogers±³©[_2_] is offline

Default Which ASA members would you go sailing with?

"Edgar" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message
OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:59:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On 25 Sep, 00:29, jlrogers±³© wrote:
I'd like to go sailing with just about everybody who ever posted here
on a
regular basis, just to see the real thing.
I would feel nervous about sailing alone with Jax.

You a homophobe who sees all gays as predators?

Jax was a lot of things, queer is not on that list.

I think he was a pretty bright guy, he could argue black was white an win
most of the time.

His book on the subject is the definitive one, I believe :-)

JAX's book was really interesting and thoroughly researched, but it was left
to Capt Rob's refuting himself in the counter theorem that white was black
that sealed the argument in favor of JAXAshby.