posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Evo X

OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:16:03 -0400, Marty wrote:

wrote:

You should certainly stick to what you know. We just can't figure out
what that may be!
Soooo... tell me. Could you hit a set of green traffic lights at 50,
and
turn right without scratching the waiting cars?.... or using the
brakes??

If I may be crude: Enough ****ing around, you want real bragging rights,
you want a real sports car, you want a car that will turn every head for
six blocks?

Try this:
http://www.bugatti.com/en/veyron-16.4.html

0-60MPH 2.7 seconds. Skid pan numbers, forget it, none of those cheap
propaganda rags that Bob reads are ever going to get their hands on on
of these.

Cheers
Marty

Yeah...beautiful machine.....but it costs a motsa!!

There is that little hitch..... ;-o

Cheers
Marty