Old Nick

Default West epoxy - expanding under LP?

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:53:52 -0700, BCC vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

there is/was no wood "plugs" - there's 3/4" marine ply that's been in
there for 26 years - and why would a ring of 6 holes expand?

turns out West says their 410 additive can expand - they now say use
only 407.

OK. I and one other posted saying that the sanding may be the problem.
OOI, can we hear back what happens with the non-expanding filler?

We may be wrong, but we tried to help.....
I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got
us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry
.........no I'm not.