posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default Congress to eliminate mortgage interest tax deduction

On 29 Sep 2008 09:11:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:36:29 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

Congress has eliminated other deductions in the past. I suppose if the other
inequities in the tax system were fixed, the elimination of this deduction
wouldn't be the end of the world.

But it would be the end of the world otherwise? I don't think so.

About time you people stoppe getting molly coddled by your Govt.

Never did understand deducting interest rates.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.