Jim

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

You know Chuck you act like you are a saint in this whole mess. And that is the
furthest thing from the truth. Granted, you post one or two boating related items, but
the far majority of your posts are political. You and Harry have been involved in the
mudslinging and OT political posts long before most of us have been here.

Yes, I admitted I come here for the politics. I never said, however, that I come here
to cause trouble and I challenge you to find where I said that....because I did not.

Move out of that glass house before you start throwing stones.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Most of the on topic posts are done by newbie's stumbling in. They have no
idea rec.boats is all about politics. The regulars are the ones who turn
the on topic posts into off topic posts and start the majority of the off
topic threads.

How many of the 45 on-topic threads did you originate?

The regulars can't complain about a lack of on-topic threads if they don't
start any.