posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats
John R. Carroll John R. Carroll is offline

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:58:45 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news "Ed Huntress" wrote in message
What did the dems pad the bill with?

Doesn't matter really. I think Pelosi wanted the bill to fail to
look bad for McCain. My thoughts on the bill.

So she made the Republicans mad, and they decided to punish the
country to get back at her.

It's not a fun week to be John McCain -- or any Republican. They've
gone looney.

--
Ed Huntress

Actually, McCain is being McCain - short-tempered, blaming others, no
deliberative abilities.

Odd..he sounds like Hillary doesnt he?

And she didn't win either.

--