posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

What did the dems pad the bill with?

Doesn't matter really. I think Pelosi wanted the bill to fail to look bad
for McCain. My thoughts on the bill.

I think the failure to pass was a good thing. This whole bill has been
rushed to the floor. 110 pages. How many Representatives actually read
the bill and understood what it said? How did the $800,000,000,000 number
come about? Look at the changes in the last 48 hours. 20% to groups that
seem to help the poor. Removed at the last minute. Bunch of money to
states and cities. Removed at the last minute. We got the energy
deregulation disaster in California the same exact way this bill was being
pushed. Last minute, bill coming off the cop machine as it was being
voted on. Totally FUBAR. The world will not end of it takes a week longer
to pass this bill. The financial system will not melt down anymore in the
next week. What will happen if we take $800,000,000,000 or whatever out of
the economy? Will you be able to get a loan to pay for the overpriced
books and tuition for you kids and grandkids? Maybe change the capital
gains to not tax inflation growth money. The government has pushed
borrowing,, etc. If people tried to save, they taxed the money and gave an
economic stimulus check to everyone. The government just keeps printing
money. Our economy has been based on credit for the last 30 years, and the
piper has to be paid. The bail-out-bucks are just going to postpone the
inevitable unless we change the give it to me now attitude.