[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:42:21 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 29, 7:17 pm, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
"Republicans Are Sissies" wrote in message

Did you see McCain read his statement on the tube Ed?
He said he'd worked his tail off but that Obama had torpedoed the
deal. LOL

I did, and it made me want to puke.

He looked a little green around the gills himself.
I think he realizes he's stepped in it good.
They didn't poll even a majority of their own party.

Someone will notice that tommorow or Thursday and make a point of it.

Thursday!
I can't wait but I think Palin, with the bar resting right on the ground,
migh be OK.
All she has to do is keep her head from exploding and it's a win for her.
That will be tough but they will probably tighten that up doo thing and weld
it together.
LOL
I'd go with 12L14 at least.

Debates are rarely won by either side. The victor is the one who loses
least.