posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No

On Sep 29, 9:49*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:47:39 -0700, Matt Stawicki

wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:13:06 -0500, Ignoramus24410
wrote:

I am glad that common sense prevailed and that "bailout of John
McCain" did not pass.

Bailout of John McCain???!
You're handle fits you well.

Indeed. * Igy is refering to the 60% of Democrats who voted for it
today?

Damn...McCain is getting my vote, if he is so powerful he can cloud
the minds of 60% of the Democrats in the House.

Gunner

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. *Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Maybe he's got them wearing those thought control helmets in the other
thread.