posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats
BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo

John R. Carroll wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 29, 7:17 pm, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
"Republicans Are Sissies" wrote in message
to cast that vote.. No, Nancy was only trying to cover the spread,
and
it didn't work. I bet if you look, you will find the dems who voted
no were up for re-election this term and could not risk voting a
party line...

Hey, jackass: It was Bush and the Republican leadership who called
for this bill. It was Republican administration officials, including
all of their Treasury and economic advisors. It was the
Republican-appointed Fed Chairman. It was the House minority leader.
It was Bush himself.

Get it?

Did you see McCain read his statement on the tube Ed?
He said he'd worked his tail off but that Obama had torpedoed the deal.
LOL
I'm pretty sure John McCain knows how to count votes and what he and Bush
couldn't do was get twelve Republican votes for their own bill.
They didn't poll even a majority of their own party.

Doesn't matter, all the blame goes to Pelosi and her little foot
stomping speech on the floor of the house prior to the vote. That is all
anyone is going to remember.