posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default single handling crusiers

wrote:

"Charles Momsen" wrote:

I have had all good experiences with Craigslist, especially with boats. They
aren't bid through the roof like eBay, aren't marked up by brokers and you
actually meet the owner. I haven't figured out how to search the whole US on
Craigslist (don't know if its even possible,

http://www.craigshelper.com/

It's a bit awkward, but less tedious than a city-by-city search

DSK

There are several other sources, of course. Check out "yachtworld.com"
for an overview of boats of all types and sizes (brokers involved). You
can limit the search as you like, e.g., to particular locations (within
100 miles of Kemah/Houston), size, type (sloop, cutter) make, age, etc.
Also, take a walk through Watergate or other marinas in the
Kemah/Seabrook area to check out boats with "for sale by owner" signs.

Jim