[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default LION laptop batteries

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:12:05 -0400, Roger Long wrote:

I think this little Asus Eee PC 900 must have a pretty good charger.
Even plugged in all night, the battery doesn't get warm. I'm reluctant
to take the voltage smoothing capacity of the battery out of the system;
especially with the less than perfect AC from a small inverter on a
boat.

But does the CPU? The heat from a CPU could be a problem to battery
longevity. Then again, you may have a point about the inverter.