____m___~ΏΤ___m____

Default recommendation for boat building books

michele wrote:

I have a boyfriend who enjoys building boats very much, and I'm
interested in purchasing a nice boat building book for his upcoming
birthday. Can anybody suggest a book regarding boat building that he
would like?

I don't care about price. He already has George Beuhler's Guide to
Backyard Boat Building, so I can't buy him that. However, other
insightful suggestions would be great.

Thank you. - michele

Have you considered taking him to the site listed below and let him pick the
book he would most like, and then purchasing it for his birthday.

http://www.woodenboat.com/wbbksgal.htm

Maybe a subscription to "Woodenboat Magazine" as a surprise. I saved my old
copies of the magazine for years and have gone back to reread some at
times.
I'm not affiliated with the magazine, just a subscriber.
Happy Birthday to him, and many more.
--