Wesley Mouch[_2_] Wesley Mouch[_2_] is offline

Default Cool boat & travel computer

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:08:54 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:04:01 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

Everyone wants that little bit more that only a programmer can deliver.

Are you saying I should update my ten year old version of Agent?

Casady

September 28, 2008

Wesley M. Mouch, Director
State Science Institute
Washington, D.C.
U.S.A.

Dear Casady,

Yes, you should update it to the latest version of Forte Agent. Only
about 35 bucks. If you don't want to spend 35 bucks find a crack.

Then get a hex editor and write your own code so you can do all sorts
of neat things with it. See headers.

For example, This post will never be listed on Google because of the
path pre-load. Therefore it can't be archived either.

--
Wesley Mouch
State Science Institute