[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default frustrating day

On Sep 28, 7:44 pm, A Real Boater wrote:
wrote:
Harry, No, I like the fact that you know the places I talk about.
Panacea in particular, a place hardly anybody outside N. W. Fl knows
about.

Ahh...Panacea. I have many, many pleasant memories of that area, and
Tallahassee.

OK, the water pump looks ok and the vanes are oriented correctly. I
made sure the cooling jacket was clear awhile back by rodding it out
with an extra long drill bit followed by a bronze .22 guage wire gun
cleaning brush. Then I cleaned salt deposits from the "mixing
elbow" (this is what would be called the exhaust manifold on a
terrestrial engine) so I am sure i have good water flow. It almost
has to be flow restriction due to the collapsed rubber hose.