posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Just for you Dave

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsLcQiHKhic

Oh, good grief, another Ron Paul whacko! The man's a joke. I like
freedom, too - freedom from whackos! But, if it were a choice between
Paul and Obama I wouldn't hesitate to vote for Paul.

Wilbur Hubbard

I believe it's spelled wacko.

McCain is no different from Obama, either one will continue the same thing
that's been going on for years. So the question becomes who do you want to
get screwed by? A negro, old men or a beauty queen?

The beauty queen, of course!!!! But, I digress, you're wrong because . . .

Wrong assumption - totally. Just more idiotic brainwashing slogans.

"Either one will continue the same thing . . ." This is a dumb thing to say
because one will slow down the progression of Marxism and the other will
speed it up. Obama is a Marxist. He makes no bones about it. Do you really
want him appointing more legislate-from-the-bench Supreme Court Justices to
be hastily rubber-stamped by the Democrat majority?

Obama makes no bones about his desire to raise taxes - massively and the
Democrat controlled congress will rubber stamp it.

Obama wants to weaken the U.S. military, the Democrat congress has
demonstrated continuously that it also wants a weak military

Obama wants to keep killing babies. The Democrat controlled congress wants
the same thing.

Obama wants a welfare state. So does the Democrat controlled congress.

Obama want cash reparations for Negroes. The Democrat congress will support
this feel good nonsense.

If you want to hasten the demise of freedom, democracy and capitalism in
this country - vote for the communist half-breed with the Muslim name and
upbringing.

Gregory Hall