posted to rec.boats.electronics
m m is offline

Default simple NMEA display

I've put together a Parallax micro controller with an lcd display. It
receives the NMEA data from the GPS and displays what you want on the LCD.
Simple remote station for the flybridge.

Mark

"Daniele Fua" wrote in message
. ..
Dino ha scritto:
A navigation data repeater was presented in the italian
Bolina sail magazine issued on March 2008, number 251, page
79. A four row LCD display with decoded NMEA data.
But the author has missed the schematic and the listing for
the programmable microcontroller. The project is useless.
You can check with "Bolina".

Ciao, Dino

Thank you Dino, this is exactly what I was asking for. I will do some
research and hope to obtain more information.
If you are also interested I will keep you posted.
Ciao e grazie
Daniel