Andrew Butchart

Default Stevenson Projects Micro-Cup

(Parallax) wrote in message . com...
snip
After coating my hands with this glue (after two days and every kind
of solvent I can find, it still will not come off without taking off
skin although it is wearing off), I have decided to go slower. A less
frantic pace will lead to fewer errors and a nicer job. I spent some
time using the surform tool on the bulkhead stringers to make things
really smooth and even.

My wife says she is impressed although she may just be humoring me and
wondering if I have gone nuts.

I don't know what glue you are using, but for the last few years I've
been using latex gloves anytime I use adhesives or coatings. The
gloves are cheap when you buy them by the box and some of the products
that get used can have a bad effect on you over time.

With that said, I seem to get glue on my hands anyway somehow.

Andrew Butchart