[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Possible cooperative project

On 2008-09-27 15:03:37 -0400, "Steve Lusardi" said:

Solve the problem by investing in a phased array, side scanning sonar. They
are very affordable and reliable. See the Interphase 180.

Not needed. I don't mind finding a channel by the braille method.

I've heard that about your area. A guy moved up here a few years ago,
and was SHOCKED at having to know about all the rocks. He said people
run aground all the time in the Chesepeke, and it's just mud. He said
he learned that he really has to be on his toes up here, and know
where all the hazards are, including the uncharted ones... I never
noticed that I had to be "extra" careful, because I've always sailed
here.