Larry Larry is offline

Default Go Lehman GO!

Gogarty wrote in news:20080927-211553.616.0
@Gogarty.news.bway.net:

I told her to sell everything at the peak of the dot com boom and buy a
Super Maramu. But no...

Hmm...let's all take a little look and relax.....

http://www.amel.fr/videos-amel-54/ha...it/Amel-54.wmv

Ahhh....don't you feel much better? She'll be half price after the Crash
of '09!

The guy Geoffrey bought the Sharki 41 from had a dismasted Maramu to
replace it with. He had new masts on order. The inside of his looked
exactly like this movie. The interior of the Sharki is just a miniature of
it without the washer dryer and U shaped settee and lounge seats.

There's a little piece of Amel mahogany sitting by my computer where we
installed the new 120VAC power panel by the chart table. It's a little
souvenir of my work on her....(c;