[email protected] gaspare@livegreenrewards.com is offline

Default Possible cooperative project

On Sep 26, 10:56 pm, cavelamb himself wrote:
A few months back, Navquest offered free downloads of coastal charts.
I wanted to cover teh Gulf of Texas, and the area up around the
Columbia River entrance.

I couldn't get them from my home computer for some reason.
But the local library computers worked fine.

I copyed off the entire Gulf Coast, the Left Coast, and some of the Right.

I don't think you can still download them for free, but I have themif
anybody really gets going on this.

They are still free...NavQuest is now call Clicktoboat.com