Tim Tim is offline

Default another Hurricane!

On Sep 27, 5:39*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Hurricane Kyle is on it's way north to us.
The hope is that the cold North Atlantic waters will decrease it's strength
back to a tropical storm.
Hard to believe, it's almost five years to the day that we gor slammed by
Juan, which was still a catagory 2 due to warmer than usual waters off the
coast that year.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...kyle-hurricane....

Wow Don. I hope all works out for you. I looked at the link you
provided and unfortunately it doesn't really show the upper part of
the US but it still looked like something awful was brewing.

Here in the midwest, we don't, or at least I dont' think of huricanes
hitting canada but rather the lower or middle of the eastern seaboard.

Again, the best to you.