Peggie Hall

Default Getting hosed

Cindy Ballreich wrote:
I didn't notice a connector for a "slightly oversized" barbed male
thru-hull fitting. Talk about blood, sweat, and tears - I had all three
in abundance before my husband took over and used a piece of rubber
exhaust hose. (Better the head that works and smells, than the head that
can't be used at all.) Any good suggestions for making this work without
heating (and splitting) the hose?

Only one solution I can think of, Cindy...a reducing adapter that'll let
you put the right size hose on the thru-hull, then step it down to 1.5".

--
Peggie