cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Possible cooperative project

A few months back, Navquest offered free downloads of coastal charts.
I wanted to cover teh Gulf of Texas, and the area up around the
Columbia River entrance.

I couldn't get them from my home computer for some reason.
But the local library computers worked fine.

I copyed off the entire Gulf Coast, the Left Coast, and some of the Right.

I don't think you can still download them for free, but I have themif
anybody really gets going on this.

They are in PDF format.

Ask for the list if you want.

The Excel index runs 804 _cells_ - most of which run up to eight lines
of text....

Richard