Larry Larry is offline

Default Go Lehman GO!

I did it AGAIN! Love the ride.

Friday, just as she started a little pop off 10c/share on the pink sheets,
I held my breath and punched [RETURN], dumping the $1800 balance in my
Ameritrade account into Lehman Brothers at 11c/share. It got to 40c/share
but has slacked off to about 30c today, tripling my money before the tax
bureaucrats show up for their half....(c;

It worked this way with Enron. It also worked with Worldcom!

Now some Asians are gonna buy up some assets they like. Might make
50c/share on MONDAY after the idiots in DC bail out the billionaire
bankers.

This is more fun than a roller coaster!....(c;

"Those shares are useless! SELL them to me cheap!"

What a country!.....(c;

Las Vegas is nowhere near as much fun as the Pink Sheets....