Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Cool boat & travel computer

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Anybody remember the Sinclair Z80? That was my first computer. A Basic
loop to count 1,2,3.... would go slower than you could say the number out
loud.

--
Roger Long

Saw one, never used it. I did use and work on Univacs, Dec 10s/20s, and
VAXs. I remember when Apple came by to give us a LISA demo. The conference
room was packed and we kept yelling out, what about this, can it do that? I
also remember when the first IBM PC showed up, and one of the programmers
immediately got it hooked up to a printer and it started printing Hello
World over and over.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com