posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected] DickCheneysTits@aol.com is offline

Default $15,000 a month

On Sep 26, 5:39�am, P C wrote:
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:34:59 -0400, Cliff wrote:

� " ... the firm of McCain campaign manager Rick Davis had been paid
� $15,000 a
month until last month by the mortgage giant Freddie Mac."

Refresh my memory, isn't McCain complaining about corruption and lobbists?

No, that was *last* week. We're in a whole different week now.

It shows a dynamic campaign - the ability to push entirely different
policies within mere days / hours / minutes of each other.

I think this news about Keating Five McCain's criminal campaign
manager Rick Davis, and his taking bribes for the purpose of not
pushing regulation on the banking system, broke this week.

Therefore, McCain has played a big part in this economic melt down and
is a major cause of it.

McCain's other campaign manager is Karl Rove...