posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Bob Brock Bob Brock is offline

Default I'm a little confused...

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:43:25 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:45:21 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
news On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:23 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to
take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

No, in other words I'm sick and tired of having to post the same cites, over
and over again, for every rockheaded ignoramuses who can't be bothered to
research something themselves. Once I've posted a link three or four times
for three or four of you losers, I'm done with it. Go ask Mia or Festus or
one of the others that I've posted it for when you guys get together for
your weekly circle jerk.

Hear, hear. You're much more patient than I am. I see no reason to do
homework for the intellectually incompetent or lazy or both. Gunner is a
gasbag.

Two liars ass ****ing each other in mutual admiration

Did you have company come over?