posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default He's toast!

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

I hope he loses his ass! I'd love to see him foreclosed upon. I hope they
keep raising property taxes out there until he can't pay them anymore.
After all, how much can somebody make from sailing lessons? I love to see
him victimized by the very liberal policies he advocates and votes for.
T'would serve the idiot right! The only way these libs are ever going to
learn is when they lose their asses and can't get any more handouts from
the government.

--
Gregory Hall

Guess who is paying for this: