posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default single handling crusiers

We have several "old timers" at our marina who set off now and again
with boats suitable for your plan.

Cape Dory 33.....heavy, but comfortable and easy to handle sail plan.
I've sailed the 30 footer quite a bit more.
Pacific Seacraft Pilot House 32....One of my favorite boats and
perfect for one person or a happy couple. Tends to be pricey.
Pearson 35....this old timer even came as a yawl and some were fit out
for blue water. A bargain, even when refit.

There are quite a few boats that could be right for you. You might
even do well with a properly set up Beneteau or C&C. No doubt others
will have much more to add.

Cheers,

RB