BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Latest email scam...

wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:29:38 -0400, BAR wrote:

We learned after the Great Depression. It took us fifty years to
forget (remember Reagonomics?). We learn, the problem is capitalists
don't.

Capitalism built this country. The fact that you forget that every
waking minute of every day of your life is really astonishing.

Damn, I thought it was indentured servants and slaves that built this
country. You may want to look back at the 1800s, where unbridled
capitalism caused a panic every ten years or so. Capitalism, properly
regulated is a great system. Unregulated, well, take a look around.

My ancestors paid for their ride on the Mayflower with 7 years of
servitude.