Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Cool boat & travel computer

"Silver K" wrote

Does it have wireless ethernet ? What is the capacity ?

Yes, wireless built in. 16 GM of solid state memory instead of a mechanical
hard disk (strange not to hear a disk grinding when you click something). 1
GM of regular memory. The built in MMR/SD card reader allows for even more
storage.

Battery life isn't great. I used it 45 minutes this morning on a full
charge and it said it was down to 30% after but that's not real critical for
most of what I'll be using it for. It's also sometimes slow in responding
which I wouldn't expect from solid state memory but you can't expect a lot
from something this small. It's not a lot slower than my desktop machine
sometimes when it's doing heavy stuff.

BTW it's an Asus Eee PC 900.

--
Roger Long