Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default You think my trim needs adjusted?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:42:09 -0700, (UglyDan®©™)
wrote:

Brings back memories. When I was a kid my friends and I used to sit on
top of the outboards (we all had the same type boats) with the tiller
between our legs after we were up on plane to get it porpoising like
that. Pretty stupid, but we survived.
They probably still do it on Tangier. UD

We were at Tangier last fall and saw a few of the local hot doggers in
action, nothing quite that whacked out however.