Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Chesapeake Bay

If you saw the size of the Carden shafts that connect the engines to the
jets on this boat, I don't think you would have much concern about the
impellers chopping up anything that goes through. I didn't look carefully
at the stator clearance but I think it's larger than the intake grate
spacing. Stuff like rope and weeds could be a problem but there is an clean
out port above the waterline and these units are big enough to get two hands
and elbows in to work on clearing them if necessary.

--
Roger Long