posted to rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
Dan Kimmel Dan Kimmel is offline

Default Sarah Palin Demonstrates She Knows Nothing

"527_blue_collar_worker" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 6:21 pm, A Boater wrote:
Sarah Palin demonstrates why she isn't holding press conferences...this
ditz knows less than nothing.

snip
Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street
does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae
and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his
leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings
two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's
more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for

us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of
the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with
less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own
party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get
people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform
government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know
you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me
any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand
on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that
has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities.
And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the
point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

- - -

Good luck, Sarah.

Sarah Palin is being careful. She knows that anything she says will
be construed as a lie, so she has out smarted the media again, by
saying I will get the information and give it to you.

The idiot panicked. She gave her scripted answer and Couric pressed her for
more. She had nothing. Her lame response amply demonstrated how
unqualified for office she is.