Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default OK, OK, BOATING TOPIC, SOSspenders re-arming

wrote in message
On Sep 23, 10:17 am, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:15:16 -0400, jim wrote:
Tim,
Those look like the standard Co2 cylinders you can buy at any Walmart.
Look in the sporting goods section near the air guns.

You also need to replace the auto-inflation device at the same time.

West marine does have them, I simply didnt find them the first look.
Now, do I go to Wal Mart to look? They will prob have em cheapest but
I hate WM for their all- chinese-all -the- time product line for most
things. Yes, I also need the auto-inflate pellet too.

They are the not same as the CO2 cartridges at Walmart. They are expensive
kits, with different size bottles and probably screw threads. I think it
was $39 for my last rearm kit. Comes with the pellets and the bottle. Do
not let the rain soak the inflatable or you get to spend the $39. Plus a
spare.